Join a Research Study
Benefit from Clinical Trials
Princeton Medical Institute is currently enrolling patients for a variety of clinical trials. Below is basic eligibility criteria for each trial. To find out more information or to schedule an appointment please call (609)-921-6050 or text (609)-921-3555. Below is a list of current clinical trials:
- Individuals aged 50-90 may be eligible for one of our trials.
- Please call to schedule a memory screening.
- Princeton Medical Institute offers complimentary memory screenings to the public. Call (609) 921-6050 to schedule your appointment!
- Individuals aged 7-75 that struggle with depression may be eligible for a clinical research trial.
- Please call (609) 921-6050 for a depression screening.
Contact Us Today
- Individuals aged 18-65 that struggle with Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective disorder may be eligible for a clinical research trial.
Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Individuals aged 18-70 that suffer from Episodic Cluster Headaches may be eligible for this study.
- Please call as soon as your episode starts!
NASH – Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Individuals aged 18-70 that have NASH may be eligible to participate in this trial.
- Please call us at (609)-921-6050 for more information.
Princeton Medical Institute is constantly getting new trials. Trials may stop enrollment with little to no notice. We recommend giving our staff a call and scheduling an appointment at your earliest convenience if you are interested in participating in a clinical research trial.
Princeton Medical Institute (PMI) is the headquarters of Global Medical Institutes, LLC, an investigative research organization that has been conducting clinical trials in the areas of psychiatry, neurology, and general medicine since 1989.
PRINCETON MEDICAL INSTITUTE
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Phone: (609) 921-6050
Woodlands Proefssional Buildings
256 Bunn Drive, Suite 6 Princeton, NJ 08540